|Release date||Unknown edit|
An oddly curved longsword is a 1-handed long blade.
A strangely curved longsword has been set aside here.
Keywords: curved, long, longsword, sword
No zones are known to currently load this item.
No shops are known to currently load this item.
|A hulking mercenary commander||1/2|
|The King of Illusions||1/1|
|The Renegade Blademaster||1/1|
|The beast master||1/2|
This item is not known to be craftable.
- Weapon stats updated 3/30/2018 from WoTMUD Weapon Statistics
- An update (07-15-2017) changed from 1.5-hand to 1-hand. Damage (5d6) changed to 6d5.
- An update on October 10 2016 upped OB from 78 to 80, PB from 23 to 28, and weight from 11.7 to 12.5 lbs.
- An update on April 6 2016 upped OB from 77 to 78 and lowered PB from 28 to 23.
- Formerly called 'a Seanchan longsword'
|Two Handed||a ceremonial sword • a gargantuan gilded bastard sword • a gleaming black longsword D • a great claymore C • a heron marked blade with a jeweled hilt U • a two-fisted flamberge • a two-handed broadsword • a wickedly scythed longsword • a colossal sword with an iron pommel • a falchion • a heron marked greatsword R • a jagged edged warsword • the ancient greatsword, Justice U • the massive blade, da'es Ashan U • a pair of gold-hilted hooked swords R,C|
|One/Two Handed||a heron marked longsword R • a soldier's riding blade • a simple longsword with a leather-wrapped hilt U • a double bladed broadsword • a hand-and-a-half sword • an ivory and gold-hilted longsword C • a brass hilted general's sword C|
|One Handed||a basket-hilted longblade • a long, thin sword C • an oddly curved longsword • a pale steel longsword • a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron • a razor-sharp longsword R,C|