Entrances and Exits
- North Gate - Opens onto the Cairhien-Tar Valon Road, leading to Tar Valon.
- South Gate - Leads south through Cairhien Province and on to Maerone.
- East Gate - Kinslayer's Dagger with connections to Jangai Pass and The Spine of the World
Banking services in the Galldrian Depository are located 3w 1s 1e of Cairhien Intersection.
- The Bunch of Grapes
- The Defender of the Dragonwall
- The Long Man
Stabling at The Cityguard Stables can be found in the northeast corner of the city, located 4e all n 1 e of Cairhien Intersection.
- Warrior Practice - Officer Asan Sandar or Officer Elricain Tavolin, wander
- Hunter Practice - Harry, in A Gardener's Shed
- Rogue Practice - Chel Vanin, at The Cityguard Stables
The Master Blacksmith of Cairhien is located 3e 2s 1e of Cairhien Intersection for players who wish to Hone and Harden their weapons.
- The Fencing Blades Guild is located joining location is 4w 1n of Cairhien Intersection at The Defender of the Dragonwall. Crafting location is The Beaten Anvil
- The Clothworking Guild is located joinging location is 4w 1n of Cairhien Intersection at The Defender of the Dragonwall. Crafting location is Jaseem's Fine Clothing
- Cairhien Groceries
- Jaseem's Fine Clothing
- The Beaten Anvil
- The Cityguard Stables
- The Day's End Tavern
- The Pig's Blanket
Crier quests may be started by speaking to the Cairhien town crier located in the Cairhien Intersection, 2s of Jangai Gate.
- Main article: Cairhien Crier Quests
Ogier Stonemason Quests
Stonemason quests may be started by speaking to an Ogier stonemason located outside the city.
- Main article: Cairhien Stonemason Quests
|Cities||Cairhien (city) • Maerone|
|Smobs||a burly dragonsworn • Alamir the Horse Trader • Belroi Cavolinde • King Galldrian su Riatin Rie • the Lord Meneril|
|Zones||The Cairhien to Tar Valon Road • The Sun Palace • Maerone • Cairhien Province • Kinslayer's Dagger • Cairhien (zone) • The Cairhien Hills|