|Release date||Unknown edit|
|Region||The Two Rivers|
- 1 Zone Connections
- 2 Town info
- 3 Zone info
Entrances and Exits
- North - Leads onto the North Road, towards Watch Hill and Taren Ferry.
- South - Leads onto the Old Road, towards Deven Ride.
- East - Leads to the Waterwood and into Northern Altara.
- West - Leads onto the Quarry Road towards the Volcano and the North Misty Mountains.
Stabling can be found ??
From Well on the East End of the Green:
- Thief: 1n 1e
- Hunter: 2n 1e
- Warrior: 6w 1n 6w 1n 3w 1s 1w 2n
Crier quests may be started by speaking to the Emond's Field town crier located ??.
- Main article: Emond's Field Crier Quests
- Main article: Emond's Field Adventurer Quests
Adventurer quests may be started by speaking to a grizzled old adventurer located at the al'Thor Farm west of Emond's Field along the Quarry Road.
|the banner of ancient Manetheren||Wagon Bridge||1|
|the Winespring Water||West End of the Green||1|
|a deft herbalist||A Wisdom's House||1|
|a tactician's clerk||The Winespring Inn||1|
|a Two Rivers militiaman||Wanders||4||with Roawhin al'Kaden|
|Bran al'Vere||The Winespring Inn||1|
|Buel Dowtry||The Dowtry Home||1|
|Haral Luhhan||Master Luhhan's Forge||1|
|Marin al'Vere||The Inn's Kitchen||1|
|Roawhin al'Kaden||Wanders||1||with 4x Two Rivers militiamen|
|the Emond's Field town crier||Well on the East End of the Green||1|
|the giant statue of Bha'ren||Chamber of Stone||1|
|the postmaster||The Inn's Kitchen||1|
|The Two Rivers|
|Cities||Taren Ferry • Emond's Field • Watch Hill • Deven Ride • Mining Camp • Loggerhead|
|Smobs||Alamir the Horse Trader • Hobrion Dusque • Kerrigan|
|Zones||The Waterwood • Taren Ferry • Emond's Field • Watch Hill • Deven Ride • Old Road • North Road • North Misty Mountains • East of the Waterwood • Westwood by the Mountains • Quarry Road • The Volcano|