Far Madding is an independent city-state in the region of Far Madding. The city comprises two zones, New Far Madding North and New Far Madding South. The city is home to the clan base of the Wall Guard.
Entrances and Exits
- North Gate - Inside the Caemlyn Gate. This gate exits to the Ajalon Bridge north of the city and allows passage to Glancor.
- South-East Gate -
- South-West Gate -
Banking services are located: West, North from Crier at The Currency Exchange House.
A high-level Inn, The Golden Wheel Inn, is located: East, North, Up from the Crier at the Reception of the Golden Wheel.
Stabling can be found on the northern side of the city, located 1e of the Inn.
The Master Blacksmith of Far Madding is located at Fine Smithwork of Far Madding 3 South, 1 East of the Crier.
The ? Guild is located ?
- A Herbalist's House
- A Tidy Cutlery Shop
- An Exquisite Jeweler's Shop
- Dera's Dignified Dress Depot
- Rosie's Posies
- The Cavalier Armorer
- The Grocer of Far Madding
- The Lord of Nature Petshop
- The Razor's Edge Weaponsmith
- The Silver Thimble Tailor
- The Swaggering Coxswain Tavern
- The White Buck Tavern
- Fine Smithwork of Far Madding
Crier quests may be started by speaking to the Far Madding town crier located in /
- Main article: Far Madding Crier Quests
|Cities||Far Madding (city) • Daigan • Glancor|
|Smobs||Aleis Barsalla, First Counsel of Far Madding|
|Zones||The Countryside of Far Madding • The Lakeside of Far Madding • Glancor • New Far Madding North • New Far Madding South • Far Madding - Tear Road|