Joining[edit | edit source]
Potential applicants are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
1. An oathsworn freeman.
2. Sufficient combat skill demonstrated. (level 30+)
3. Familiarity with the woodlands of the Seanchan continent.
4. Familiarity with Oathbreaker territory, spanning from the Aryth Ocean to Andor.
As scouts, the Morat'torm are expected to be well capable of acting alone, deep behind enemy lines.
As leaders, the Morat'torm are expected to be capable of leading competently groups of Imperial soldiers into combat.
Applicants must be able and willing to fight; but desire and willingness to learn and fight is far more important to the Morat'torm than innate ability.
The Morat'torm are always open to new recruits. The Corenne does not wait.
1. Submission of application letter on the official forums to the Morat'torm group.
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Recruit
- Rank 2: Apprentice
- Rank 3: Handler
- Rank 4: Rider
- Rank 5: Morat'torm
- Rank 6: Honored Soldier
- Rank 7: Der'morat'torm
- Rank 8: Captain of the Blood
- Rank 9: High Lord
- Cauathu Aithair is the current Morat'torm Imperial Commander.
Clan Gear[edit | edit source]
Equipment Retools[edit | edit source]
- Kit 1
- <worn on head>
- <worn on body>
- <worn on arms>
- <worn on hands>
- <worn on legs>
- <worn on feet>