Turn points (TPs) are a measure of a player's glory gained mainly through player killing.
Killing players eligible to provide PK scalps.
Killing city heads.
- DS - Akkad, Shaidar Haran, Blarg, H'Krreth, Maeltor, Erorar, Ilsae, Fidrag, Ganal
- LS - Tenobia, Agelmar, Uno, Mattin, Galldrian, Morgase, Alsalam, Berelain, Panarch
- SS - Silvak, Suroth
Killing Capture the Flag patrols.
Completing the Dreadlord Lokras patrol (Dark Side) or killing it (Light Side).
Killing certain "contested" mobs.
- The master torturer
- Forest Dweller Leader
- Shienaran commander
- The brigand leader on the Winding Road
- Kandori Lithe
- Fal Dara Fade
- Trolloc Camp Fade
- The final smob of the Malfeasor, the twin bladed scythe of blood ebony chain.
- a dreadlord tactician in the The Ruined Keep
- a grizzled general in Tar Valon
Turning in rare or unique weapons to A weapons collector.
Turning Capture the Flag Cities
Once one has acquired enough turn points, their name will be displayed as Ta'veren (Light Side), Reaver (Dark Side), or Sei'taer (Seanchan).
50 turn points can be converted into one crafting token at a grim storyteller.