Ho!! Ho!! Ho!!
In coordination with my fellow Staff members, Santa Myrddin has coded you a brand spanking new Holiday Release!
So without further delay...
...wrapping paper goes flying...
- The Ways - revision 2.1
- A partial rewrite of our favorite Magically Malicious immortal, Eileen's code from last year
- Wouldn't want to spoil your surprise, go unwrap them yourselves!
- Increased HP generation across the board
- HP regeneration will be split between the tic and the half-tic
- Birthday presents for all players 200+ years old
- All players who age past 200 will receive a chance at 20 free rerolls
- Rerolls will reoccur for each 100 years in age past 200
- All 20 available rerolls will be displayed at once
- Players will have the option to decline available rerolls
- All rerolls include a free practice reset
- Ward Weapon
- The ward weapon weave will disappear from the game
- In its replacement will be updates to the Master Blacksmiths
- Master Blacksmiths can now hone a weapon for a cost
- Master Blacksmiths can now harden a previously honed weapon for a cost
- Master Blacksmiths will no longer retool master weapons
- New/Updated Weaves
- The sword of flame weave is now available to MCs only
- A new weave, elemental staff, is now available to those who can achieve its required elements
- Each clan will soon be receiving from their clan immortal a Quartermaster mob
- Quartermasters will replace clan chests
- Items will be able to listed, withdrawn and deposited in the same manner as innkeepers
- Clan Watchers can easily set rank access restrictions for withdrawals
- Storage capacity will be based on quantity, not weight
- Storage with innkeepers will be reduced from 20 to 10 items per
- Currently stored items will not be lost
- Rank 8 persons will find the Sandman will now allow them to store 40 items, free of charge
- Rank 8 persons will lose their personal storage cupboard within a reasonable time frame
- Warriors will find that in the absolute lust of battle, they will be more fierce, striking at their opponents occasionally multiple times
- This is a class bonus, it does not require attack to be practiced